Careers Education at Key Stage 5
- Students will be able to develop and make the most of their personal networks of support and show that they are a productive and discerning user of careers information, advice and guidance.
- Students will be able to explain how they am developing their employability to meet their own expectations and the expectations of employers and co-workers.
- Students will be able to research and evaluate progression pathways and return on investment for the further and higher education, training, apprenticeship, employment and volunteering options that are open to them.
- Students will know how to make career enhancing plans and decisions.
- Students will know how to prepare for, perform well in and learn from their participation in selection processes.
- Students will be able to show how they have developed their personal financial capability to improve the future decisions they need to take about everyday living, future study, training and work.
- Students will know how to develop and use strategies which will help them to deal with the challenges of managing their careers transitions.
Please see below for the full careers education plans for years 12 and 13.