Secondary Open Evening and Tours 2017
This year's admissions events have seen a 60% increase in visitors, and excellent feedback.
The Secondary Admissions deadline of 31 October is approaching fast! And with our Open Evening and daytime tours now completed, we're looking forward to a busy admissions season.
We were pleased to see a healthy 60% increase in visitor numbers this year. And even more pleased to read so much positive feedback from guests. Here's just a few comments from our visitors book:
- 'It has a lot to offer my child, and made her feel so comfortable.'
- 'Impressed by the warm teachers, and the quantity of curriculum subjects on offer.'
- 'Really liked the modern building.'
- 'Overall, impressed with ALL aspects of the school.'
- 'Liked the happy atmosphere, experienced teachers, and starting GCSE courses early in Year 9.'
- 'Impressed by the interactions between students and teachers.'
- 'We know how good Haverstock is: our older child is already in the school!'
- 'Very impressed by the teaching quality.'
- 'The pupils... what lovely respectful young people!'
- 'Appreciated the enthusiasm of the teachers.'
- 'Like the extra–curricular activities!'
- 'Great dedication and inclusiveness.'
- 'The diversity of opportunities on offer.'
- 'The teachers were really inspiring. Children were happy and involved in learning.'
- 'Most impressed by the focus on academic ambition, extra-curricular activities and careers programme.'
If you are currently applying for secondary schools, please read our School Prospectus here.
The deadline for applying for secondary places is 31 October 2017 (and even if you have a sibling already in our school, you still need to fill out an application). You can find more help in the Camden Secondary Schools Admissions Brochure here.